Is you company SOCIAL or are you loosing to one?
Here are a few questions:
Why are big companies interested in data?
Why are formerly non-social companies suddenly analyzing social data?
Why is “mobile” the new “social?”
Why is “cloud” the new data room?
Often referred to as pacesetters, companies that have chosen to embrace and engage cloud, analytics, mobile, and social strategies are cleaning the clock of their competitors who have chosen the path of cautious resistance or even abstinence.
NOTE WELL: The real pacesetters are using all four strategies – not one or two.
Statistic reveals that 68% of Facebook usage is mobile. The change is in full speed and those not playing hard would lose sales, loyalty, goodwill, reputation, and profit.
- Customers are smarter.
- Customers are social.
- Customers are mobile.
- Customers expect an easy-to-buy process.
- Mobile is not an option – it’s imperative.
- 24-7-365 is the new 9 to 5.
Here are a few concepts beyond buzzwords that will help you think about and understand why these strategies are being deployed and bringing amazing returns:
- Cloud Strategies: Where can I store data and apps that are accessible on demand globally?
- Social Strategies: How am I in touch with my customers to give them information and social proof, and how can they be in touch with me to tell me all is well?
- Mobile Strategies: What are my customers using to communicate ideas, needs, and desires? How are they accessing my information? How are they purchasing?
- Analytics Strategies: Data helps make better and smarter decisions. Data shows the past, reveals the present and helps predict trends in the future. An app without analytics is a washing machine without a motor or a car without gas. How is your EXISTING data being mined, analyzed, and used to target trends, analyze profits, and increase sales?
Now is the time to get your social motor working in your favour. The opportunity is mature and the expertise you need is at your fingertips.